Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The seeming and the meaning

Dreams are real. Anything that you've done in a dream you can do in reality. You could fly, you could kill... I realized this a month or so back but had to stew on it a spell to distill the realization and its essence. But it's just as simple as that. I realized that tomorrow was my day and tonight is my night. Nothing else matters. Whatever we conceive we can have.

And it wasn't until I processed that realization that I realized how much I had.
These days I just try to let every big vision drift by me, pick and choose as I like. Who is this omniscient narrator, I wonder, uses my poor body as a receptacle for its strange musings. But it's all fine now, it's a good day, another good day tomorrow. Every day is a good day. Your dreams are already true.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: