Friday, March 31, 2006

parenthetical ellipsis

(if you believe anything believe that right now you are in the only moment that you've got... that's all, the sum and total of it, the Main Spring that drives the intricate clockwork, the Big Magnet that spins it all around... if you're being offered a solution that doesn't deliver right now then you're being taken for the oldest ride in the book.. and that's okay, you can be that person, you can take that ride... every day is a good day, every thing you can imagine is permissable... there is no structure, there are no rules, there is no written down thing that does not become a new thing as you are in the act of reading it... I prefer to know what is driving me rather than to be the person who pretends that they are actually doing the thing when what they are doing is thinking about the thing... this is my path, my way, my cross to bear... I don't possess it and I can't pass it along or impose it one you... it is here for you, if you need it then you will possess it, if you desire it it is yours... you have already arrived at the solution, and if you find to your dismay that it is nothing you can hold in your hand or even in your mind, take a deep breath and remember that if you could lay hold on it it could not be the true solution...)

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: