Wednesday, March 08, 2006

second vision of the future

I dreamed I was some kind of messenger in a city whose surface was abandoned. It didn't look all that different from a regular city except I seemed to be the only peron abroad on the ground. And everything seemed too tightly and too neatly shut up. Occasionally there were big metal pores accreted around doorways, incongruous modernist domes with dilating irises in the middle of them. I went through one of these doorways; there wasn't any security. No one was up there but me.

I floated down some kind of tube and came out in a totally normal office foyer: There was a woman behind a desk. I had her sign for a package. She proceeded to offer and give me oral sex. I was seventeen.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: