Thursday, March 02, 2006

the uneasy part

Had an uneasy dream playing the uneasy part of a leader of many, a million or more. I was living in a mansion, living on my millions, and four others were with me. I showed them many visions on a wide screen teevee, and told them the secrets to unleash a vision from the masses that my million only represented.

Overly literal interpretation of visions is a common error but obviosly it doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that the essence of this dream is the third pillar of breath. Leadership, the uneasy part, is the act of will. Many, fearful of a universe that obeys their commands, prefer to believe that they are helpless, at the whim of forces beyond their recognition. They will themselves to be nothing and in a breath are gone. Breathe easily and freely, accept your will. As you exhale the world changes.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: