Wednesday, February 15, 2006

le pamphleteer

actuating data from this hypercontent experience obligates you to a clik-thru (iM) software agreement generator-generated agreement.

How to Distribute a Pamphlet

Print one hundred or so duplicates. (You do this kind of thing at the office. I work at home now, so which is why I no longer distribute pamphlets. Its true this method of production is technically theft. But in conflict sometimes necessity must limit propriety. Not to mention property).

I'd stick half a dozen in a satchel, and leave them places. Eventually as I try to control the burgeoning chaos that characterizes this entropic world a few of the things will leak out into my active environment and at a loss for disposing of them I stick them in a satchel from whence they eventually, mysteriously dissapear. I don't claim to fully understand the process. Eventually they all vanish, leaving nary a ripple on the predictable surfaces of this world, which in my system defines the successful distribution of a pamphlet.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: