Saturday, February 25, 2006

i used to think it meant something or mattered

A second small point: I think a lot. The kid's a thinker, needs a pillow for his head. Yeah. And so many thoughts, stories and memories, concepts and inventions, plans and dreams and snatches of lyrics, bits of science and philosophy, =legend religion and myth= as Lou Reed put it, so much just goes by me, and if it is indeed somewhere in my memory, I don't know where. I've thought of notebooks, even tiny tape recorders. But it never works out, I either forget the recording device or fail to use it. I only cull a few from my train of thoughts, to dry and shape. I hope that the best will stick, or come back around, I hold to my last optimistic belief, that nothing truly valuable can be lost, and that the place all such things seemingly lost go, to be held, is where we go when we die. Anyway.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: