Monday, April 03, 2006

stoned to the bone

Hmm... OK, back in High School, it used to be when I was baked I'd get this dreadfullest feeling. It wasn't an isolated incident, OK, it was relatively real, as in, it happened often. Very basically, I'd be stuck in school, and I would get tunes locked in my head, and y'know I'd feel so good but there was just this harshest edge, to be free - out, cruising along in a car, smoking, listening to real music. Freedom dreams, pot dreams, nothing special. Now that feeling's back, but I'm not stoned - I'm trapped in another cycle, though. I've got enough freedom, as much as I want, but I'm afraid to appropriate it. School locked me in, it was OK to want out, but now it's my life that's got me locked in, and that's not all right...

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: