Monday, April 03, 2006

Filed under shameless self-promotion

Once I realized that I had no place, part or parcel in this culture, this society, this dialectic of dismal ages, it all became so much easier. The degree to which I have tried to bend my mind down to the level of ordinary human endeavor is precisely the degree to which I have induced madness, trembling, fear and loathing, mania, consternation, foul temper, excess of bilious humors, blind rage and not a little melancholia in my abused mind. I just wasn't made for this world and that's not the half of it.

I have thrown down all the old paradigms like so many dice, exited the system entirely and declared a new day, a new taste, a crystal perfect uplink to the Big Sound that informs all. I am a visionary genius, a new order of mind, a harbinger of the Second Organization. It's all here, it's all real, it's all happening right now and you are part of it for as long as you choose to bask in the solar wind of my superior semantic epistemology or until you figure it out yourself and become one with the rest of it.

There's no more time for trying to decide what everyone else should be doing, so that your imagined perfect world could finally be actualized. Either that world is in you or it's nowhere and at any given moment what choice do you have but to choose which of those two positions you choose to take. My only commandment is Go Forth. I follow my light, the consequences are not my concern. The future is not mine to see.

Are one million fellow Visionaries waiting to be born from the crucible of Text?

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: