Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Trying to make the weekend pay

And so another glorious weekend.

11:11, glory be. Motzart and darkness, idly flickering over the Solar Powered Boat, oh, and a beautiful little shack, on some remote island, a little municipality of dubious or perhaps slightly ambiguous legal status... Some nice remote corner where there is no class war, no politicians.

And similar unlikely scenarios. Ah well. Oh, let me die in the ocean. Let it take me at last after all these years. Just not here, not now, let me die alive, hmm? What a fuckin' joke. Motzart is getting a bit vigorous for me.

Enough, I don't feel like categorizing another spent friday night, I have lost my taste for vivisection. Peace? Nearly. Nearly.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: