Tuesday, April 04, 2006

now available in a convenient pill

Listen, I was there, I have returned to tell you that it may all be a madness, a jigger in my electron flow that prevents me from thinking in a more harmonious pragmatism. Regardless, I felt it. I am me and real is real and if only dark nothingness comes after I won't know. For my madness, I lived my madness or will live to live it to the full and gloriously mad extent, and just because it is right, or seems so to me.

This may seem unsure or even blasphemous or god forbid help me Jesus a wishy washy God is in us all our glimpse of the great Kah The great spiritual pudding pool Agnostic shit philosphy. It ain't. 'Cause whether you believe it or not, I travelled where something not me existed and touched my mind and told me it was it was God and I believed in that. And I'm laughing 'cause it's such a cluttered thought.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: