Tuesday, April 04, 2006

a radical proposal

So there it is again. As a failed (or, from another point of view, liberated) chemist, I couldn't help but take notice of the latest killing spree in Atlanta. What's the secret with these guys? 'Cause it's always the same. Kill a bunch of people who have fuck all to do with your problems, then kill yourself. Evil or mad? Who knows. You'd have to be mad, you'd think, to want to be immortalized in history as a cowardly asshole. Or maybe evil enough not to care...

Listen, if you're feeling up against it, why not do everybody a favor and just kill yourself? I mean, seriously, what difference does it make to you? You're done, game over. You're gonna end up killing yourself, they always do. Why not skip the middlemen? And on the off chance that Somebody's running this whole sad show, I'd have to call it a decent bet on a loophole around that ol' suicide damnation problem.

"Well hell. You did kill yourself... But I see here that you were about to go on a killing spree! Ah, what the hell. Get on in there, have some fun. No, seriously, go ahead. You're due."

I guess it's what I would do... But then, that's probably why I'm not out killin'.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: