Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Everyman and his Everydog

Leaving us where? So hard to believe in change, but I can't accept that I'm trapped. And as always, again, the question becomes what now.

10:02 and the answer is obvious. Sometimes I find that I still believe that a good night's sleep is all I really need. That it'll come to me in a dream. That somehow God will drop a fat golden egg in my lap and everything will be easy. Maybe it's wrong to even want that.

Is it? Is the value of an experience to be measured in the pain and labor of attaining it? Generally I'm inclined to say yes, but tonight I wonder.

Not that wondering changes anything, tomorrow will come as it must and I'll be no better prepared than ever.

Fuck.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: