Tuesday, April 04, 2006

get a stupid answer

Frequently Unanswered Questions

Is there something else I can look at instead?
Does this mean something besides what it seems to?
Who made this?
How much is this going to cost me?
Did you say something?

Why is everything so boring?
What the hell was that all about?
How do you spell that?
Can I help you?
How long have you been doing that?

Is this some kind of trick?
Was that the end?
Who is paying for this?
Have I seen this before?
Did something change when I wasn't paying attention?

How do I make contact with someone in charge?
Is there something I'm forgetting?
What happens now?
Is this done yet?
How do I open this?

Does that mean anything?
Is someone standing behind me?
Are you listening?
Should I keep doing this?
Am I asleep?

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: