Tuesday, April 04, 2006

that line it coils around the world; like a serpent it is curled

Descending. One.

Thanks to David for the title, but you say but Jath it hasn't started yet has it and the answer I give you is no it has not but I have found as Bob said a new place to get low.

(I am being cryptic because at the moment I am too weak to be ridiculous which is what I would be were I not. Cryptic, that is)

I have engineered my own defeat. No small task but you sea (see?) the serpent coils around and takes its own tail in its mouth: I have created desire insatiable, when all is eaten it must by necessity turn upon its own flesh, and, containing either everything or nothing that meal can never be fulfilled.

I, myself, say with some small pride that I have made an art of descending.

klik if you demand tedious explanations of every little thing.

No comments: